Make your own free website on

i`m interested what now?

Any person may apply for Citizenship in the Metis Nation Of The United States using (form 100 must be notarized ),and (form 101) , on our homepage.

Print and fill both out and mail them to our home office. Or request the Citizenship Application (form101) and th Certification Of Native American Heritage (form100) from our head office.

Go to form (100)

Go to form (101)



if you have any questions


If you have any questions,please contact us by


Or our head office


next page

visit Silverhawk`s homepage